Staying Safe At Finca Botanico
We’re Back!!! Reopening For Summer 2020
The Spanish Government has announced that foreign tourist arrivals will be permitted on Lanzarote from July 1st.
View our special Summer 2020 Reopening offers
Finca Botanico - Safe, Secure Social Distancing
- Detached property/no neighbours
- Peaceful Edge of village location, just 5 minutes drive from the beach at Arrieta
- Professionally cleaned/hygiene compliant
- Beautiful, totally private garden spaces
- Outdoor shower and loungers
- Contactless Check In
- 24/7 Remote Owner Contact
- Virtual Concierge Service
- Official VV licence from the Lanzarote Tourist Board
- The Garden Villa also has a built in BBQ and outdoor dining area – so guests can enjoy cooking and eating outdoors
Cleaning and Hygiene
- Full clean and disinfection before each guest arrival
- Free hand sanitiser provided at each property
- Linen and towels washed at 60° C
- Guests may bring their own linen and towels if preferred
- Provision of brand new towels and linens (subject to additional charge)
- We provide an easy to use contactless check in and entry method.
- This includes passport registration via the Check-in Scan App which avoids the necessity of any personal contact between us and our guests
24/7 Virtual Guest Support
- We are on hand to provide help, support and concierge services throughout your stay via email, whatsapp and telephone.
Low Deposit Booking – Flexible Cancellation Policy
- You can secure your dates in July and August with just a 10% payment, the balance is then due on arrival.
Lanzarote Is A Low Infection Rate Destination
- Since the onset of the pandemic Lanzarote has had a total of 85 infections and 6 deaths.
- Currently, there are now no active cases on the island.
- The small village of Guatiza where Finca Botanico is located, has also reported zero infections.